Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, August 27

My defection to APC not for political appointment – Oyinlola

My defection to APC not for political appointment – Oyinlola

Former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has disclosed how he was governor for about 10 years, stressing that he did not dump the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the All Progressives Congress, APC, in search of political appointment.

Speaking when he featured on Frank Talk, a radio programme, aired by Rave FM, Osogbo on Friday, the ex-governor said, “I told my followers that I was not moving to the APC for political appointments.

“God has been so good to me. I was a governor for about 10 years of my life. How many Nigerians have been governors in two states? I was governor for two and a half years in Lagos. I spent about seven and a half years as a governor in Osun.”

The former national secretary of the PDP went on to reveal how former President, Goodluck Jonathan and some party leaders from the state ensured he did not return to the office even after the Court of Appeal ruled that he was validly elected to occupy the office.

He stated that the then President of the Senate, Senator David Mark, former chairman Adamu Muazu and Chief Tony Anenih talked to Jonathan to allow him to return to his office but Jonathan remained adamant.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like