Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, August 26

I went to the land of the dead but was turned back - Gov Okorocha

I went to the land of the dead but was turned back - Gov Okorocha

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Thursday stated that he is not ready to die.


He was reacting to rumours of his ill health shortly after arriving Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri, from a foreign trip.

“I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people," he said. “I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time."

He however admitted that he had a challenge that took him far from the physical.

He assured that he was healthy and strong, and said those who wished him dead were enemies of the state.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like