Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, August 24

Why I chained my son, 27 others - Lagos prophet reveals

Why I chained my son, 27 others - Lagos prophet reveals

Emmanuel Adeyemi, a prophet who was arrested for chaining 28 people has finally spoken on the reasons for his action.

During interrogation with the police, the suspect maintained that he was a herbalist, saying there was not time he identified himself as a prophet.

He said: “I am a herbalist and not a prophet. One of those chained is my step-son; I chained him and locked him inside the room because I wanted to cure him of stealing. Others are people I was treating of madness.”

The police also discovered that one of those chained is a cancer patient, contrary to claims by the suspect that they were all mentally deranged.

At press time yesterday, the cancer patient (names withheld) was still undergoing treatment at the hospital from sores sustained in her two legs where she was chained, while others were at the Lagos State rehabilitation centre.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like