Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, June 10

Kaduna: How Muslims attacked me for not fasting – Carpenter

Kaduna: How Muslims attacked me for not fasting – Carpenter

A carpenter, Mr. Francis Emmanuel, who was attacked in Kakuri area of the metropolis by some Muslim youths allegedly for failing to observe the current Ramadan fast has recounted his ordeal.

The incident, which occurred around 2.30pm last Tuesday on Sokoto Road, prompted good samaritans to rush him to the St. Gerald Catholic Hospital, Kakuri for medical treatment.

Emmanuel, who almost lost his sight, told journalists on Thursday that he was taking his lunch when the boys numbering about six descended on him querying why he was not fasting.

His words: “I went to buy wood to do some work, when I came back, I bought food to eat. As I was eating, about six Hausa boys came and asked me whether I was a Muslim or a Christian. I did not answer them. They asked me why was I not fasting with them? I told them that I am not a Muslim.

“Before I knew it, one of them slapped me. As I stood up, the rest came and surrounded me and started attacking me with knives. I don’t know them. Nobody could come to my aid because of the type of dangerous knives they were carrying.

“They used cutlasses, scissors and knives on me until I became unconscious, I don’t even know who brought me to the hospital,” he said.

Meanwhile, Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, has asked the state’s police commissioner to fish out those responsible for the dastardly act.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like