Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, September 22

Virgin "Kuchikuchi" singer, J'odie is now engaged

Virgin "Kuchikuchi" singer, J'odie is now engaged

"KuchiKuchi" (Oh Baby) singer and Nigerian Idol runner up has announced her engagement on her instagram page.

She's never been shy to say publicly that she has never had sex with a man before even despite being around her late 20s/early 30s.

When asked about her sexual relationship sometimes back in an interview, below is what she said.


"Personally, to me, it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it; this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience. Sex means nothing to me, so I can’t get into a relationship just because of that."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like