Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, September 25

Have you read Ibinabo Fiberisima-Egbuka’s Romantic Message to Husband?

Have you read Ibinabo Fiberisima-Egbuka’s Romantic Message to Husband?

When a man loves a woman, and the woman loves completely; expect some hot romantic moves. This is the case of actress Ibinabo Fibersima-Egbuka, who got married to her husband, Uche Egbukka, in December 2014.

The happy wife has just shared the photo above with a romantic note to her man to show how dearly she loves him.

"Let the world stop turning, let the sun stop burning, the only dream that mattered had come true, in this life i am loved by you, for it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart, it was not my lips you kissed but my soul, Uche a gentle word like a spark of light, illuminates my soul and my soul and as each sound goes deeper, it's you that makes me whole, Happy birthday my soul, husband Uche, i love you"

Aww!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like