Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, May 31

Death Rumour Made Me More Popular Says Angela Okorie


Sometime last year, there was a viral rumour that actress Angela Okorie passed on. In a chat with Sunday Sun, she said it made her more popular:
Yes I have. The thing is that sponsors of such do not realise that such evil campaigns usually turn out a publicity campaign for their victims. I was actually working on set when they started that rumour and suddenly my phone line became inundated with calls. A lot of people were crying and raising concern. And I told them that I was alive and kicking. That death-rumour incident made me to realise how much people loved me. It even made me more popular. The evil peddlers had only added many more years to my life. So, I don't care about what people say about me.
 On her husband, the mother of one said:
 I always try to keep my home and my profession apart. But I can confirm to you that my husband loves me and understands me so much. And that is what matters most to me.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like