Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, December 16

I'm a Proud Fulani Bride - Zahra Buhari Says as She Marries Her Hubby (Photo)

I'm a Proud Fulani Bride - Zahra Buhari Says as She Marries Her Hubby (Photo)

Mr & Mrs Ahmed Indimi

The president's daughter, Zahra Buhari has shared her bridal photo from her Kamu ceremony, saying that she respects tradition, adding that it is what makes us unique.

Zahra Buhari, the beautiful daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday, tied the knot to Ahmed Indimi, son of billionaire oil magnate Mohammed Indimi, at the federal capital in Abuja.

The new bride took to her Instagram page to share pictures and romantic words.

In one post, Zahra wrote: “Alhamdulillah. Our forever starts now…#zahmed2016”

I'm a Proud Fulani Bride - Zahra Buhari Says as She Marries Her Hubby (Photo)


Zahra Buhari on her wedding day

The first daughter also said she insisted on wearing the traditional rich blue Fulani fabric for her wedding.

"I respect tradition, it is what makes us unique.. For my kamu I insisted on wearing the rich blue traditional Fulani fabric that was worn by generations before us and @hudayya delivered! MUA @mamzabeauty.. @bighstudios .

I am proudly #fulani #fulanibride #zahmed2016 #Alhamdulillah," she wrote.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like