Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, September 26

My Love For You Will Never Die, Adunni Ade Writes Son As He Turns 10

 
Nollywood actress/model Adunni Ade's first fruit is 10 today. The happy mom took to socila media to write how lucky she is to have him as a son. She wrote;

Where do I start from?🤔🤔 Okay dun dun! You got this!
When a parent says the love for their child(ren) is unexplainable, unimaginable, gargantuan, unfathomable , best believe ITS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
What would my life be without you in it? To think I damn near lost you at Birth! I guess I would have never known what an Amazing child you'd have been.

You help build me into this tough, yet loving individual I am today. You've got this great spirit that flows all over. You impact lives! You are truly and most definitely a Leader, and a courageous young boy. My love for you will never die.
Happy Birthday Dee-Dee!! @dmanyoung
My 1st true Love.
God Bless your new age! Big 10💥💥💥

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like