Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, January 22

Only God could have done this! God restored my weak eyesight.

For the newbies, the every Sunday KFB Only God Could Have Done This series, is an inspirational column that lets readers send in their testimonies of how God has been faithful to restore and rekindle hope in others. 
You can keep up with the other volumes you have missed (HERE) and also send in your testimonies via kemisolafilani@gmail.com.


Read testimony:

In March  2015, we were told to ask God for something special and not something small.
I could not think of something specific to ask our God then. So, I just blessed Him and reminded Him of all His cares of many times. Then I told Him to give me something spectacular to testify about. Something that l could not hide, something that was best for me but from Him.
I had been using glasses since 1987, however, my eyes degenerated instead of improving. I started using a stronger or powerful pair of glasses since 2016.


Don't let me burden you with the condition of the eyes. Jehovah just helped me to trust Him for all my needs. One day, I used this same pair of glasses but I could not read any letter, I became afraid and cried to God asking Him for mercy and HE calmed me down.
 

After sometimes I picked up a book to test my sight. To my amazement, I could read the prints, I called those in the house to come and see the works of the Lord. I bless God for the restoration as I can now read freely without a pair of glasses .

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like