Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, November 10

The more I tried to make Edo State perfect, the more I realise it can’t be done – Oshiomhole

The more I tried to make Edo State perfect, the more I realise it can’t be done – Oshiomhole

Outgoing Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has said he tried to make the state perfect but realised it could not be done.

This was as he apologised to all those he harassed throughout his tenure as the governor of the state.

Speaking during his last State Executive Council session as Governor of the state, Oshiomhole explained that those he harassed was due to his drive for perfection, stressing that the “harder I tried to make things perfect, the more I realised that it can’t be.”

He commended his Council members for their steadfastness, commitment and resourcefulness, which had contributed to the success of his administration.

According to Oshiomhole, “Let me thank each and every one of you for what God has used you to do for our people, for our great state. Let me say publicly that I do believe the evidence is there, that members of this state executive council are the least paid and work the hardest compared to any other state that I know of.

“I also know that we have had to work long hours. I recall a meeting we had, starting at 9.00am, no adjournment and staying all the way to 7.00 am the following day. No break, no adjournment.


“We all agreed that we would do that and we would not adjourn until we had addressed the issue of the viability of this state so that we can deliver on our promises.

“I want to thank all of you. May God bless you; may God reward you. And we must have a sense of collective ownership of everything that happened while we were here. I want to apologise to those I harassed, and there is hardly anyone I didn’t, but it can be both ways.

“I wanted everything to be perfect. The harder I strived towards perfection, the more I realise that it can’t be, and I am still striving. I was always afraid to fail; it has been in nature. I didn’t design it. Thank you for tolerating a lot of that and for appreciating that nothing was personal.

“I am proud of each and every one of you, and as Odubu said, let’s see ourselves as members of a particular class, like you have members of an alumni association, you have a particular class. May God preserve this class, and may the membership of this class continue to advance.”

Oshiomhole, who is known for his outspoken nature, earlier deposed Anselm Edenojie as the Ojuromi of Uromi.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like