Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, November 11

I'm Still A Kid - Drogba Not Thinking Of Retirement

I'm Still A Kid - Drogba Not Thinking Of Retirement

Didier Drogba might be turning 39-years-old in March of next year, but the Ivory Coast and Chelsea legend has no intentions of hanging up his boots any time soon.

The former Elephants skipper will be out of contract with Major Soccer League (MLS) side Montreal Impact at the end of the season, but has indicated that he is not thinking of retirement just yet.

An illustrious career, that includes five English Premier League titles and a UEFA Champions League winners medal, could receive even more gloss as Drogba helped the Canadian side into the MLS Conference Finals with victory over the New York Red Bulls.

Having settled his differences with head coach Mauro Biello, Drogba finally looks content on making an impact off the bench as they go in search of a maiden MLS crown.

"My contract is ending at Montreal, so I'll be free at the end of the season. I'm thinking of continuing," Drogba told French radio station RTL

"If we win the MLS I don't know what I'll do. Mentally I'm not tired. I can train for two hours...with a ball I'm still like a kid.

"I want to play, everything's open, what I want is to take enjoyment out of it," concluded Drogba who recently recovered from a sore back.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like