Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, November 12

Nigerian man who has 97 wives speaks up

Nigerian man who has 97 wives speaks up

Masaba Bello

One of the most extraordinary octogenarians living anywhere in the world today is Alhaji Pa Bello Abubakar Masaba, the man with 97 wives and over 190 children.

The man, who is said to preside over a 5,000 strong household in Bida, Nigeria, is an Islamic scholar and faith healer. In 2008, the man was detained for weeks for not following the sharia law of marrying not more than four wives.

He was ordered to divorce about 82 of his wives, leaving him with just four (at that time because he later married more), as prescribed by Islam. He refused. The case dragged into an Abuja High Court, where he was released after the testimony of 57 of the wives that they married him willingly.

Nigerian man who has 97 wives speaks up


Nigerian man has 97 wives

In an interview with a foreign newspaper, Masaba disclosed how he continues to write his name into the Guinness Book of Records, as Nigeria’s most prolific man, by marrying even more wives every time he sees a new ‘Miss Right’.

When asked how Masaba satisfies his women sexually, the octogenarian said his sexual power is from God. ”In his wisdom, God has given me the power and strength to give them the sexual portion they need. If I didn’t satisfy them, they would leave,” he said.

Recently, there were rumours that the 87-year-old ‘spectacular’ polygamist died after a brief illness. Vanguard contacted him and he dismissed the rumours of his death, saying “I am still alive, bubbling in good health.”

Masaba, who dismissed the rumour on phone yesterday, described the rumour as a deliberate act by his detractors to bury him while still alive. He said:

“My dear, I am still alive, hale and hearty. At least, you can hear me speak and certainly, a dead person cannot speak. The rumour is baseless and can best be described as the work of my detractors because they envy what God has done and what He is still doing for me.

I am seated outside of my house and I am speaking with you live in Bida without any problem with my health. What I am doing is divine. It is an assignment and I will keep doing it till the end.”

Wow!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like