Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, October 14

Griezmann hits back at Ribery’s criticism

Griezmann hits back at Ribery’s criticism

Atlectico Madrid and France forward, Antoine Griezmann, has responded to criticism from Bayern Munich and former France midfielder, Franck Ribery, that he is already over hyped.

Ribery had told Sports Bild that the hype around his compatriot was too much too soon, when asked whether Griezmann was yet at his or club teammate, Arjen Robben’s level.

Ribery had said, “Last season he played well, but you should only be considered world-class when you consistently deliver these performances.

“We are too quick to say after one good season, ‘This player is outstanding, he must win the Ballon d’Or.’

“I don’t agree with this. Quality means, for me, churning out top performances over a period of 10, 12 or 15 years.”

Griezmann, who has started the season in style, scoring six goals in six league games for Atletico Madrid, has dismissed Ribery’s comments in diplomatic fashion.

The Atletico man said, “As he says, we’ll see at the end what kind of player I am, but I know I’m on the right track.”

“Everyone has an opinion. To my father, for example, I’m the best player in the world. To the fans of Atletico, too.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like