Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, August 10

This is Buhari’s Opportunity To Kill Corruption – Jibrin

This is Buhari’s Opportunity To Kill Corruption – Jibrin

The former House of Representatives Committee Chairman on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has said that his allegations against some members of the house on the budget padding scandal is President Muhammadu Buhari’s opportunity to kill corruption.

Jibrin, who made the statement via twitter said that the ongoing commotion about the budget padding scandal is clearly an act of God.

He said, “I strongly believe that what is happening today is beyond Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin or corrupt Speaker Yakubu Dogara. It is clearly from God

“It is a clear sign that Almighty God has answered the prayers of Mr President to completely wipe corruption out of Nigeria

“As events unfold, Nigerians will come to realise that this is what I have always wanted to do, fight corruption!

“I strongly believe that God has prepared me all my life for this. It is a non-negotiable destiny of mine.

“I say to Speaker Yakubu Dagara and the 3 other principal officers, the House of Representatives belongs to Nigerians listen to the voices of Nigerians, take a moment and listen, you will do the right thing. In any case, you will, may be at the wrong time!!!”

In earlier tweets, Jibrin accused Dogara and other members of the leadership of the lower house of institutionalizing corruption in the legislature.

He said, “The question on the lips of Nigerians is why then did the same Speaker Dogara say he “sacked” me on the grounds of padding allegations?

“I have said repeatedly and wish to restate that I did nothing wrong and I committed no offense. I did not abuse my office or corruptly enrich myself in the 5 years I have been in the House.

“The only reason why they wanted me out is my independent-mindedness, resistance to corruption and my refusal to “play ball” on abuse of office they institutionalized in House. They want to have someone that can do their corrupt bidding.

“Now that I have exposed the fact that Speaker Dogara and 3 others are the padders, padding is no longer an offense, Shame! Shame!!&shame!!!

“This is what I have always wanted to do, fight and expose corruption in the House of Representatives

“I have fought corruption internally in House. Now, I cherish this rare opportunity to do it externally. Yes, it is coming after I left office which some people still question. But does that in anyway affect the substance of the allegations I have raised so far?”

Continuing, Jibrin said, “As it stands today, these corrupt elements have infiltrated the House, making the institution a hub of systemic corruption. I repeat, there is massive individual and institutional corruption in the House of Representatives aided and abetted by Speaker Dogara.

“And all Nigerians have a responsibility to avail themselves of this rare opportunity to flush out corruption in the House. I have pledged my continuous support and assistance to the security and anti-corruption agencies.

“Let me also state that contrary to some myopic opinion that it would affect the institution of the House, It will rather free the institution of the grip of these corrupt vested interests, restore its intergrity and shape it to become a pride to us.

“While Speaker Dogara and 12 corrupt members are running from pillar to post trying to re define padding, avoid the anticorruption agencies.

“And looking for cover or soft landing, I have held several meetings with the agencies, provided useful documents and vital information.

“They obviously have so much to hide, so much to fear and every reason to run to high places looking for an exit plan, we call them cowards!”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like