Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, August 7

This is How I Will Spend the Rest of My Life - Ex-Police IG, Solomon Arase Makes New Revelation

This is How I Will Spend the Rest of My Life - Ex-Police IG, Solomon Arase Makes New Revelation

Solomon Arase

The immediate past Inspector General of Police has made a new revelation about how he will spend his life outside office.

Solomon Arase, the former Inspector-General of Police (IGP), has spoken out about his next move after retirement.

Acording to him, he would like to write books and teach as part of his contributions to the society as a retired police officer.

According to Premium Times, Mr. Arase, who disclosed this shortly after a reception held in his honour on Saturday in Benin, also described life after active service as very relaxing.

“I am an academic,” Mr. Arase. “I will write books, I will rest and do humanity work. I want to spend the rest of my life touching the lives of the less privileged people within my community.

“I will sit down to write some books, develop protocol for security sector reforms and if I have an opportunity to teach, I will teach. I like teaching; I like talking,” he said.

While expressing appreciation for the support received during his time as I-G, he pledged his support to the police in order to advance peace and security across the country.

“I am humbled and grateful that my people have found me worthy to be so honoured in this way,” he said.

Mr. Arase, 60, was born on June 21, 1956. He hails from Oredo Local Government Area of Edo state.

He retired from the police on June 21 after serving in the force for about 35 years.

He enlisted into the Nigerian Police on December 1, 1981 after graduating from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in 1980, with a degree in Political Science.

A lawyer, Mr. Arase also has a Bachelor of Law degree and Masters of Law from the University of Benin and University of Lagos respectively.

He attended the Nigerian Law school and was called to the bar in 2000.

He also has a Master’s Degree in Strategic Studies from the University of Ibadan.

Mr. Arase served in various commands and formations of the Nigerian police, including being the Commissioner of Police for Akwa Ibom State.

He was also an Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of the Force Criminal Investigation Bureau.

He served at the United Nations Mission in Namibia and is a Fellow of the Nigerian Defence College.

Before he was appointed Solomon Arase, Police inspector-general on April 21, 2015, Mr. Arase was Head of the Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department.

The apex intelligence gathering arm of the Nigerian police, the Force CID is the only arm of the police that provides intelligence on crime and national Security.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like