Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, July 21

I will not contest for anything after my tenure expires - Gov Fayose

I will not contest for anything after my tenure expires - Gov Fayose

Ekiti state Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has stated that he won't contest for any position after his tenure expires in 2018.


"I want to tell you that even after this position, I am not contesting for anything. I am not going to the Senate like most of my colleagues," he said in an interview with newsmen.

He also said that he'll hand over to a PDP governor as well. "If the All Progressives Congress has people in Ekiti State, it should put its house in order and be ready to defeat me in the 2018 governorship election."

He added that his attacks on President Muhammadu Buhari aren't personal and that he's praised him on some occasions.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like