Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, July 21

I Got Only N800m, a 10% of My Demand in Campaigning for GEJ - Fani-Kayode Opens Up

I Got Only N800m, a 10% of My Demand in Campaigning for GEJ - Fani-Kayode Opens Up

I Got Only N800m, a 10% of My Demand in Campaigning for GEJ - Fani-Kayode Opens Up

The embattled spokesman of Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign, Femi Fani-Kayode has said he got N800 million for running the campaign of former president.

Speaking yesterday during a Channels Television programme, "Politics Today", the embattled spokesman of the presidential campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Femi Fani-Kayode, revealed that he got N800 million, being 10% of his demands, for running the campaign of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

While the influential politician faulted the charges filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Fani-Kayode said he has no regrets working for Jonathan, adding that from the day his party lost the election, he knew that there would be problems, but he refused to flee the country because he had not done anything wrong.

“Our director of finance sent money out to the various directors, including me from our own private company account for us to run our operations. I was given only 10% of what I needed (very small) about 800 million naira to run a campaign for three months and we utilised that money.

“I have done absolutely nothing wrong and neither has any of my co-accused. I saw this coming the day we lost elections and it was announced that the other side had won.

“I refused to leave the country just as I refused to leave the country in 2008 when I was accused of things then.

“I have absolutely no doubt that in the end of this particular exercise I will be declared innocent by the court simply because it is very obvious that this is a politically motivated allegation,” he said.

Watch the full interview below courtesy of Channels Television;





No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like