Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, January 20

How robbers threatened to rape me to death in Lagos – Woman laments

How robbers threatened to rape me to death in Lagos – Woman laments

A lady, Nwankwo Precious, who was laying a complaint at the Lagos State Police Command while some suspects were being paraded over various offences ranging from robbery, rape and impersonation, has recognized the suspects as those who allegedly threatened to rape to death for disobeying their orders.

While some complainants showed up at the Command to identify some of the suspects as those who allegedly invaded their homes and dispossessed them of cash and other valuables, Precious disclosed how the robbery gang that stormed her apartment in Iju area of the state.

Speaking before newsmen, the lady said the trio, Balogun Mutiu, 32, Fashola Adewunmi, 32, and Kuye Daniels, 24, forced themselves into her apartment whilst she slept at night.

She said, “I was asleep when the door of my apartment was forced opened. I woke up in shock and quickly tied my wrapper.

“Before I could hide, these strangers (pointing to the suspects) barged in.

“One of them said they should waste me if I had no money to give to them. They took my hand bag which was on the bed, opened it and poured out everything on the bed and collected the money.

“I was confused and scared. I ran into the toilet despite warning from them not to do so. Two of them (Daniels and Adewunmi) ran after me and threatened to rape me to death for disobeying their order.

“They were about to carry out their threat when their partner told them to leave for the next apartment. I recognized them because they were not masked,” she added.

Precious further disclosed that they collected N60, 000 from her bag and N5, 000 from her wallet, including two ATM cards, one infinix phone, one Nokia Lumia, one Tehno phone and one Nokia touch.

Another victim who simply gave his name as Fredrick said he also fell victim to the robbers’ cruelty.

According to him, “I was at Climax hotel at Iju Shaga area in the company of my wife when the robbers struck.

“They snatched a car which broke down on the way. They came out of the car and made straight for the hotel. They collected the car key from me at gun point and drove off in my car.

Fredrick said his vehicle was later recovered by men of the Rapid Response Squad, but noted that ‘the money inside, including my phone, wedding ring and wristwatch had been taken away.’

A third victim, Peter, claimed that the suspects invaded his residence at Mile 12 where they carried out a room-to-room operation and dispossessed them of cash, phones and other valuables. He gave the time as 2 am.

Peter said, “Immediately the robbers left, we alerted the Lagos State emergency department on their telephone number 112. When it was dawn, we reported the case at Alapere police division.

“To my surprise, I received a call from one of my stolen phones, only for the caller to identify himself as a policeman from Area ‘C’. They took two phones from me, but only the Asiha 303 was recovered while the Tecno Y6 was not,” Peter added.

On their account, the suspects said they were not robbers.

According to Mutiu, one of the suspects, he maintained that he was arrested on his way to his farm land by the police.

“I told them I was on my way to the farm. They said a robbery operation just took place around that area. They took me and the rider of the motorcycle to the police station.

“Later, these men: Kuye Daniels and Fashola Adewunmi were brought in.

“The police asked Daniels and Adewunmi if they knew me and the okada rider and they said no. They just want to send me to jail,” Mutiu added.

In his defense, Daniels said Mutiu was inside the stolen vehicle.

“Mutiu and Adewunmi, were inside the vehicle with Badoo when I joined them. I was arrested inside the car at Oshodi, I am not a member of the gang.

“I am a cobbler. I am from Ondo state. I came from Ibafo to Lagos,” he pleaded.

“The person that took me out that night is at large. I have never gone on any operation with them.

“When they picked me, they said we were going on a carnival. I know one of them called Badoo.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP, Fatai Owoseni, while confirming the arrest and parading the suspect before newsmen, said the case was undergoing “intense investigation.”

He said operatives of the Rapid Response Squad around the location barricaded all exit routes which led to the arrest of the suspects at Randle Avenue roundabout in Surulere.

He stated that they were arrested in a stolen Toyota Corolla car with registration number AAA-239-BD.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like