Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, November 4

Toke Makinwa's Many Birthday Cakes


Toke Makinwa posing with one of her birthday cakes. Photo: Toke Makinwa/Instagram

So yesterday, media personality Toke Makinwa celebrated her 31st birthday which saw an outpour of birthday shout outs on social media. Asides the messages, the petite broadcaster also got over half a dozen birthday cakes delivered to her.

As at the last count, Toke had gotten delivery of seven cakes as seen in the photos.



We however think the best birthday present Toke got yesterday was from her estranged hubby, Maje Ayida who made a public declaration of how much she means to him in two different Instagram posts.
Happy birthday to my stunning wife, you are such an incredible woman. I remember when you started on the radio, you were a bag of nerves, working the night shift. I stopped off the pick up a pizza as they closed and drove up to the station. The roads were empty and I listened to you as I drove. You were new on the job, but the light in you was shining bright, the same light that burns today. I remember coming on air as a secret guest and marveled on how easy you made it seem, you were born for this. You are so blessed, I love you @tokemakinwa have a spectacular day.
@tokemakinwa you may not remember this picture, but there's more to it than just a kiss. This was at my first ever event for Eden, we were launching the Puma store at the palms. I was basically freaking out the entire time, worried about the event. We had the Minister of Sport come officially open the store, this kind of pressure was new to me, I looked calm but inside I was a mess. Then you showed up, and suddenly nothing else mattered. You brought a peace to me that evening that could only be from God #blessed #happybirthday.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like