Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, November 1

"I am devastated" Mercy Aigbe-Gentry opens up on how she was robbed

"I am devastated" Mercy Aigbe-Gentry opens up on how she was robbed

Last week, it was revealed Mercy Aigbe lost her expensive phones after a robber disguised as an electrician had access to her shop and stole some of her belongings. She told Saturday Beats.
"I normally would not want to dwell on the matter because I cannot regain what they stole from me but I want people to learn from what happened to me. I was doing some repairs in my shop and I asked one of the workers who fixed the aluminum to help me get an electrician because I did not know any. He agreed and shortly after, someone claiming to bean electrician arrived. I showed him where to work and I left the shop for about 20 minutes.

"I don't know how the guy broke into my office but he stole my two phones, a blackberry passport and iPhone 6 plus. I thank God he did not cart away my money. He ran away immediately he took my phones and before we knew what was happening, he had disappeared. The aluminum guy claimed that was not the electrician he sent to me and till date, I have not seen the guy. Investigation is still ongoing but I am devastated because of all the contacts I have lost. Unfortunately, I did not back up my contacts," she said.

The actress said that the thief broke into her office at a wrong time because this is a time when she really needs her contacts.
She said, "I have a private screening of my movie, Victims, tomorrow and as I have lost my contacts, I don't know how I would follow up on my guests. It has been a major setback for me but I thank God for the strength to cross the hurdle. I have learnt my lesson and anytime I buy a new phone, the first thing I would do is to back it up."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like