Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, November 1

Aww, true feelings never die! Eva Alordiah still cares about Ice Prince Zamani

Aww, true feelings never die! Eva Alordiah still cares about Ice Prince Zamani

Did you know rappers Eva Alordiah and Ice Prince dated for a while when they weren't both as famous as they are today. Well, they are no longer an item but it's ike Eva still cares about him.  Ice Prince turned a year older today, and Eva penned him a message from her heart.

Aww, true feelings never die! Eva Alordiah still cares about Ice Prince Zamani

Hey Panshak honey @iceprincezamani
It is 9:01AM and I am standing undraped in the shower, a part of my brain processing how my Friday is gonna go, the other part just simply hating the fact that I have no hot water.
You see, Months ago I was working out in my room when I heard the loudest bang I ever heard in my life! Frankie shrieked and began to bark hysterically and when I got out to see what had happened, I found my bathroom door ajar, my water heater smashed in several plastic pieces on the floor in the bathroom.
I remember thinking "What the hell?? How the fvck did this shit come lose off the wall?
What if I was in there, all 5Ft7 of me trying to have a shower, my breasts a couple mounds protruding from my chest and the water heater smashing through my skull. The thought of it made me wince.

Well I just haven't bothered to replace it since then. I have had a cold shower everyday for several months now and never really cared. It didn't matter. Hot or cold. I usually have always prefered cold showers though.
Several mornings in Boarding school, I stood tall and scrawnily thin in the cold dark early mornings, doing rub and shine with two bowls of ice cold water. Water that I mostly had to tap from under everyone's bunks in the middle of the night. I guess you could say I been baffing cold long time. I am used to this shit!

But today is different. It is your Birthday Ice, and I'd hate to be baffing ice water on your birthday! All this chilling might suck the life outta me.
I want hot water.
Just this morning.
I don't know where you are or what you are doing Ice honey. But it is your birthday. Don't baff ice water like I am about to do now.

Oh Lord! I just turned on the shower and as the coolness of the water hits my skin, I am reminded of things. Things eh!! Life is made up of things.
It is even better when it is made up of Memories.
As you celebrate today Panshak... think only of the most beautiful and the best memories.
Let Gratitude consume your soul and let there be an outpouring of thanks from your heart.

Today, do not baff cold water like I am about to do now.
Smile honey.
Happy Birthday.
Love. ��
She. #EvaAlordiahLetters #PanshakDay

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like