Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, November 4

Motherhood made me return to music says Adele


Adele will drop her new album '25' in November 2015.

Apparently, being a mother is the major reason why 'Hello' hitmaker Adele returned to music.

She revealed in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine: 'I don't know if I would've come back had I not had my kid. I'm very proud of what I achieved. And I wasn't, before I had Angelo. I didn't understand, actually, what I had achieved and how far I had come. Because everyone wants to do something with their life, and we don't all get the opportunity because s**t gets in the way'.

'When I had him, it made everything all right, and I trusted everything because the world had given me this miracle, you know, so I became a bit of a hippie, an Earth mother' she said.

The singer has three-year-old son Angelo with long-term partner Simon Konecki.

While we anticipate her new album '25' to drop on November 20, her comeback track is now the fastest selling single of 2015, and the video on YouTube emerged as the most viewed in 24 hours, with over 24 million views .

Also read: 25 facts about Adele as she plans to drop new album '25'.

Photo: Getty Images

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like