Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, October 25

KFB Only God Could Have done this: My mum was dying

KFB Only God Could Have done this: My mum was dying

Hello Kemi, how are you? This is my testimony please.

I received a call that my mother had been rushed to the hospital. The ailment was painful and debilitating.  Despite the initial treatments administered to her and tests within hours of her admission at the hospital, the pain in the stomach did not seem to go. When l spoke with her on the phone, her voice was low and sounded like it was being forced out.

I was far from her but at that time l was just pleading the Blood of Jesus.

Before the phone call to me, l was watching Daddy GO Adeboye's preaching on the Television.
 It was not a recent telecast but l believed it could do what God sent it to do at the time it was freshly given.
I just clung to the teaching.l told my mother that Daddy G.O was on , speaking so she should listen.
I said within myself that though, he was only preaching and not praying, l believed the power in the Word of God l was hearing from his mouth was sufficient for the miracle we needed.

To my surprise, within seconds of my placing the phone by the Television, God proved Himself.
HE gave me a sign that He saw my faith.

How did l know you would ask.

For an old message, not even for 2015,Daddy said,'Someone is there, you are passing through a storm, God said l should tell you, it was just a shaking from the devil, you would not be consumed'.

I jumped up and shouted a very big Hallelujah. I told God it was for me and my mother. If not,why was the prophecy given at that time? As l had before then decided to receive the Word the Man of God would quote from the Bible as the entrance to her healing.

However, devil still played some pranks on my thoughts, l was not satisfied.

I received another call that the case needed surgery.

And it was to be done that day.

You see my fears confirmed.
My mother has phobia for surgery even ever before that day, from the time when we were younger. How would she pass through it? I asked for prayers to be going on for her.
God, please intervene!

Thank God for His faithfulness. I looked around, saw my mother's portrait where we placed it and the thought came to me to anoint her image with the anointing oil Daddy G.O blessed last year March or August.
The Bible told us to believe the Prophet (of God) and it shall be well with us. So, l did believe.
By the time l would call her the following day about 10 hours difference, she had had a successful operation and she talked with me.
The following day, which was the third day, her case was no more to be handled by the hospital.  They saw no need to hold on to her.
The Heavens intervened and quickened the healing process.

She was discharged from the hospital with the medical team bewildered .
We stand today to say that God is God, the faithful One
When we were overwhelmed with fears, we trusted Him, hinging our hope in HIS Word , the Ancient Word, and HE moved for us by His ever-living, ever refreshing Word.
PRAISE THE LORD

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like