Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, August 27

'No missing money' - NDDC boss tells Buhari

For the first time since issues of funds misappropriation to the tune of N183.7 billion was raised by the Auditor-General of the Federation, Mr. Samuel Ukura, against Niger Delta Development Commission, NNDC, Managing Director, Mr. Dan Abia, yesterday, met with President Muhammadu Buhari, telling him that the allegation was completely false.



It will be recalled that Ukura recently said NDDC had a case to answer, following an audit report of special check on NDDC from 2008 to 2012.

Briefing journalists after a meeting with President Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abia said no money was missing. The MD also dissociated himself from issues of contract splitting.

He said: “It is only proper that we should come and brief the President. I requested to meet Mr. President in my capacity as the Managing Director of NDDC. I was not summoned as reported in the media. We briefed the President on our mandate.

“As far as the audited account of NDDC is concerned, how many of us know that the audited account under reference refers to 2008 to 2012? I was not the Managing Director then. Let’s get that the facts clear.

“The second one, on not having assets, I do not know from when to when. On principle, I came to brief Mr. President properly.

“Let me assure you that even by the admission of the auditor General, no N180 billion is missing.
“The Office of the Auditor General is a government agency. We shall engage the office and proper record will be strengthened. I said that even before the President that no N180 billion is missing.

“Let me also tell you that I cannot be a party to contract splitting. NDDC is a very unique institution; we have a budgeting process.

“Those people that are now crying where were they when NDDC was not having project up till the end of the year.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like