Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, March 12

Why I'm Not Yet Married By Kalu Ikeagwu


Talented and handsome actor, Kalu Ikeagwu has opened up on why he is  still single..Inb a new interview with Encomium,he said:

Why are you not married?

Because I'm yet to find the right person to settle down with. I mean, that person that I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with. I will get married but let it be according to the will of God.  Marriage is an important institution, so it has to be the will of God. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I'm successful in my career
When do you intend to walk down the aisle?
I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material.
Do you think it is difficult for celebrities to get married?
I don't think it is difficult because with God all things are possible, in the sense that when you focus on God and allow Him to direct you, you will find the right person. But sometimes I think where it is difficult is because you need the right person who will give you the freedom you need and also respect you as a celebrity. This is where I think it is difficult. But to me, I don't think it is difficult.
Who do you consider your ideal woman?
There are a lot of things I would like my ideal woman to possess. Number one, she must have an unshakeable love for God as I do. And even if it's the only thing she has, I am okay. But she must have the fear of God. She must also have a close relationship with God which is most important.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like