Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 21

Amazing transformation! Burn survivor shares her recovery photos

2017-02-21%2B15.03.47.png
Instagram user, @scar.ripdj, who was told she won't survive a burn she had last year in a house fire, took to her page to share an amazing transformation one year after.
The Kentucky based burn survivor shared photos of herself at the intensive care unit and wrote;
"A little over a year ago I managed to escape my house fire, I had little to NO chance of living, i was put on life support and a priest was standing in my hospital room with my family anxiously waiting to see if I would be called to the Lord or not. Thankfully God allowed to give me another chance at life and I have to thank him for that. Never question the abilities that our Lord and savior can make happen. My scars are beautiful ❤ #burnsurvivor #firesurvivor"
2017-02-21%2B15.04.37.png
2017-02-21%2B15.05.15.png

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like