Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 19

Popular Comic Actor, Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary


                                          

Popular Nollywood actor and comedian, Okon Lagos, whose real name is Imeh Bishop Umoh and his wife, Idara are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today. Sharing the photo above on his IG page, he wrote;
"#happy #fulfilled that's what these guys make me feel. I thank God that the big decision on this day 4 years ago to pick @idarabishop as Vice President of #okonrepublic is paying off for real. ��...It's a big day for me. It's a big day for #okonrepublic. It is my wedding anniversary today and so far so good I gat the good Lord to thank for his grace��"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like