Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 12

"Is This The FALL Of Davido?" - Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details


Journalist,Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo reports that Davido has allegedly been arrested in connection with the death of Tagbo, his friend who died mysteriously last week. Two more of his friends, DJ Olu and Chime also died mysteriously hours after.
.
Kemi who seems close to families of the deceased and has been dishing out exclusive updates on her social media pages,wrote; "My TV producer source at Channels news tells me all three OBOHKN associates are the wider subject of the investigation.
.
This is a developing story. I have to find out the arrest location and verify this is not a "come in for questioning" detention as he has done that and a form was given to him which witnesses told me he TOOK HOME. Something that should be filled at the police station.
.
Is this the "FALL" of Davido? I begged him soooo much to talk to me or do a presser (press conference)... Davido pls!!!! Speak out about who dropped Tagbo DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the hospital. I'm awaiting a statement from family as they are also waiting for police."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like