Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 12

DJ Cuppy Finally Breaks The News, Says I & Victor Anichebe, No Longer Together


Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter, DJ Cuppy has finally broken her silence about her relationship with Victor Anichebe coming to an end. Cuppy was a guest today on Beat Fm and disclosed that though they are still friends they have gone their separate ways and it's due to distance. She said;

"I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird" she said

When asked why they stopped dating, she said;

"I feel like we just...He lives in China, I moved here. Time difference. It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy".

She however concluded saying, she believes they will give each other at least one year before they come forward with new partners.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like