Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, September 7

It May Take 20 Years To Break My Records – Usain Bolt


Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt predicted Tuesday during an appearance in Japan that the world records he set during his illustrious track career could last for two decades.

Jim Armstrong of the Associated Press passed along comments from Bolt, who said he went up against the "best era" of competition, which should allow his marks to stand the test of time.

"I think [they're] going to last a while," he said. "I think our era with Yohan Blake, Justin Gatlin and Asafa Powell and all these guys was the best era of athletes. If it was going to be broken, it would
have been broken in this era, so I think I have at least 15 to 20 more years."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like