Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, August 4

Nedu of Wazobia FM Is A Year Older


We are not even going to dig into his age. We just want to celebrate this beautiful soul for making us all laugh with his videos. Such a beautiful soul doing wonders online, mere looking at his pictures make me laugh so hard. And only yesterday the OAP cum Comedian spoke about his special day
(today) and here is what he said;

'When asked if my cup is half - full or half - empty, my only response is that I'm thankful I have a cup in the first place. Happiness is not about getting what you want all the time. It's about loving what you have and being grateful for it. God be praised for His gift of life in sound health of mind & body. It's my Birthday celebration in 24 hours!!!!!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like