Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, August 3

My Wife’s Relatives Will Kill Me If Eagles Miss World Cup – Mikel


Mikel Obi has vowed to do everything to ensure the Super Eagles qualify for next year’s World Cup in Russia. Speaking to journalists, the footballer admits he is under pressure to feature in the world football showpiece in the country where the mother of his twins comes from.

He said, “My wife is Russian, and many of our relatives and friends are from Russia. They are all expecting Nigeria to qualify for the next World Cup. I think they will kill me if I fail them.”

“ The next World Cup in Russia will be a fresh chance for us but, first, we have to make it there.
Then the next challenge will be to make sure we enjoy an even better tournament in Russia than we did in Brazil.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like