Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, September 9

Serena Williams crashes out of US Open, loses No. 1 ranking

Serena Williams crashes out of US Open, loses No. 1 ranking

Serena Williams has been sent packing from the US Open, after she was defeated in her semi-final clash against Karolina Pliskova.


The American tennis star was beaten 6-2 7-6 (7-5).

Serena will now have to wait for another chance to claim her 23rd Grand Slam title. The 34-year-old has also lost her number one spot, which she occupied for a record 187 straight weeks.

Pliskova takes on either Caroline Wozniacki or Angelique Kerber in the final.

“I don’t believe it,” Pliskova said afterwards.

“I knew I had the chance to beat anyone if I played my game. I am excited to be in the final and to beat Serena as she is such a great champion.

“Even when she was down a set and break she was still fighting. I had to fight hard to win.”

Williams, who claims she has been held back by a sore knee throughout the tournament, also showered praises on Pliskova.

“Karolina played great today. I think if she had played any less then maybe I would have had a chance,” she said.

“So I think I wasn’t at 100 percent, but I also think she played well. She deserved to win today.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like