Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, September 6

I come from two of the most insulting tribes in the World - Freeze

I come from two of the most insulting tribes in the World - Freeze

Controversial Oap who recently just got a serious bashing following his last Instagram post aimed at Basketmouth has come out to say he can't stop speaking.

"I'm never ever going to be politically correct. I am going to try not to be insulting. I come from the two most insulting tribes in the world" said Freeze.

The Cool FM OAP, however, admitted that he would try to be more diplomatic in future. "What I am going to work on is my diplomacy, not my political correctness. There is no way I am going to sit down and see someone say our President's wife did not go to the US when we have pictures of her going to the US and now be politically correct."

He further said "I will not insult. I will try not to let the Yoruba and Romanian side in me come out. I will tame those things down but the truth is what I am here to speak. Whatever you hear from me is the truth."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like