Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, July 27

Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade Married Osas Ighodaro Over U.S Green Card? Actress Addresses Reports

Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade Married Osas Ighodaro Over U.S Green Card? Actress Addresses Reports

Gbenro and Osas Ighodaro

Tinsel star actress, Osas Ighodaro has revealed how hurt she was to hear people say that Gbenro Ajibade married her because of her U.S citizenship.

In an exclusive interview with Genevieve magazine in its latest edition, popular Nollywood actress, Osas Ighodaro, who came to limelight from TV series, Tinsel, has addressed some viral reports which alleged that her husband and co-star, Gbenro Ajibade married her because of her U.S citizenship known as 'Green Card'.

Below are what she said on the rumours and her love affair with her husband.

"Being in the limelight, I hear different things and I wouldn’t be human if some of them didn’t get to me; especially the comments people made about how he is only with me because he wants a green card. That was very hurtful because people don’t understand the love we have for each other.

"Everybody likes a good life. Who no like better tin? If he is able to get a green card for being with me, then that is a blessing but for people to assume that that is the only reason he is with me is very hurtful.

"Gbenro has had different opportunities in his life and he could have made that [a green card] happen a long time ago. He always tells me that he had never envisioned himself being in love and in a relationship until he met me. He thought he might just end up having a baby mama. I didn’t ask him to marry me. He asked me to take this journey with him. People can talk all they want.

"Why is it so unbelievable that both of us could be genuinely in love? Is it because it’s not normal for people to actually to be in love with no fringes? Love conquers all but in our generation people are after what they can get and they do it unashamedly.

"I am not here to judge anyone but I have grown up knowing that I want to be happy. I have grown up seeing broken marriages and I said to myself that that is never going to be me.

Happiness has been the leading way for me in everything that I do. Of course I want the best things in life but I am not substituting my happiness for any of that! Our foundation was friendship and that is the basis of our marriage."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like