Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, July 1

Singer Onyeka Onwenu Lose Court Case Against Former PMAN President,

Singer Onyeka Onwenu Lose Court Case Against Former PMAN President,

Ms. Onwenu has been at war since 2011 when Okoroji went to court a perceived defamatory article in Vanguard newspaperfrom the singer.

In the article Onyeka accused Okoroji of embezzling funds meant for Christie Igbokwe's burial funds, and also alleged that he is threatening to murder her.

The case was earlier taken to court, but thrown out in 2015 in a Lagos High Court presided over by Mrs. I.O Kasali. But an appeal by Okoroji has proved successful.

The judgement was delivered yesterday, Thursday, June 30, 2016 by a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja by Hon Justice I. O. Akinkugbe.

Reacting to the judgment, a jubilant Okoroji said “Once again, the courts have come to my rescue proving that despite what may be said to the contrary, you can obtain justice in Nigeria. I wish I never had to take Ms. Onwenu to court. She however left me with little choice. This has taken close to four years of going in and out of court but at the end of the day, I must thank Honourable Justice Akinkugbe who the Almighty has again used to do justice for her professionalism.

I must also thank my lawyer, Mr. Justin Ige for his commitment and thoroughness’.He continues to say, ‘I have committed much of my life to fighting for the welfare of every musician in Nigeria and protecting the interest of all including Ms. Onyeka Onwenu. In the battle, I have spared myself no inconvenience or discomfort and countless times, I have had to risk my life, my reputation and the welfare of my family.

‘Working with my colleagues at COSON, we have made available to musicians across Nigeria hundreds of millions of naira as we set out with the building of the most professional, transparent and accountable organization in the history of the creative industries in Nigeria, something that was considered impossible just a few years ago."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like