Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, July 1

Be patient with me, I’m building Nigeria for our children, grandchildren – Buhari begs Nigerians

Be patient with me, I’m building Nigeria for our children, grandchildren – Buhari begs Nigerians

President Muhammadu Buhari has sued for patience from Nigerians over the alleged slow start of his administration, saying his intention is to rebuild the country for the future.

Buhari made the plea when he hosted delegates of the Niger Delta Dialogue team led by Amanyanabo of Twon Brass, Bayelsa State and Alfred Diette-Spiff at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Thursday.

The President vowed to use the country’s resources judiciously.


Buhari said, “We intend to rebuild this country, so that our children and grandchildren will have a good place they can call their own. A lot of damage has been done, so I want you to tell the people to be patient.

“When you get together with other leaders, please pacify the people. We will utilise the resources of Nigeria with integrity and rebuild the country.

“I want to get as much intelligence as possible on the situation in the Niger Delta. I have encouraged law enforcement agencies to contact leaders like you in order to have enough information to deal with the issues once and for all.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like