Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, July 1

Senate forgery: Why I was listed as a witness against Saraki, Ekweremadu – Sen Ita Enang

Senate forgery: Why I was listed as a witness against Saraki, Ekweremadu – Sen Ita Enang

Senator Ita Enang

Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, has explained that he never teamed up with other aides of President Buhari to testify in the prosecution of presiding officers of the Senate as been insinuated.


Making the clarification at a press briefing on Friday, he described as false publications and insinuations that presidential aides have been lined up against Senate presiding officers in the prosecution of Senate Standing Rules Forgery.

“It was false publications and insinuations that presidential aides have been lined up against the presiding officers of the Senate and others in the prosecution relating to the Standing Rules of the Senate, 2015 citing me as as one of those lined up,” he refuted.

Explaining how he got involved, Enang said: “a Deputy Inspector General of Police, Dan Azumi Doma had earlier received a petition that some Distinguished Senators of the 8th Senate had forged 2015 standing rules and consequent upon that, the DIG wrote the Clerk to the National Assembly in his letter dated July 1, 2015 requesting for audience with me and others which was slated for July 6, 2015.

”The DIG, having interrogated me, said, he suspected that as the Committee Chairman, Senate Business and Rules of the 7th Senate, I was suspected to have been the brain behind the forgery, which I denied in a written statement.”

He added that having been exonerated, the Police had in their opinion, listed me as a witness along side others in line with the procedure in criminal matters.

“The Police inferred from my statement and others of interest having exonerated me and rather listed me as a witness as to the procedure of amendment,” he added.
MeasureMeasure

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like