Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 29

Supreme Court verdict: God used Fayose to give me victory

Supreme Court verdict: God used Fayose to give me victory

Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku

Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku, yesterday said his Ekiti counterpart, Ayodele Fayose was instrumental to the judicial victory he recorded at the Supreme Court after losing at the Appellate Court.
In the same vein, his counterparts from Akwa Ibom and Abia States, Hon Emanuel Udom and Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, respectively, disclosed that Fayose has been a pillar of support to their administrations, adding that the governor played similar role during their travails at the Election Petition Tribunal.

The governors said this in Ado Ekiti while attending the commissioning of some projects executed by the administration of Governor Fayose.

Aside from the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, other governors who graced the ceremony include Dr Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo, David Umahi of Ebonyi, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe

Ishaku, while speaking at a thanksgiving ceremony organised in honour of his judicial victory, said Fayose’s spiritual counselling made him escape the hammer at the apex court.

“After losing at the Appeal Court, I was in Jerusalem with Governor Fayose and at a time I became burdened and I told him (Fayose) that I wa prepared to go back to my state. But he advised me to stay back and put all my supplications before God and that I did.

“I then promised that if I should win the supreme court verdict that I am going to do my thanksgiving in Ado Ekiti which I am doing today. He told me that God will make way for me and this advise actually subdued my worries and today I am celebrating.

“That was why I am committed to wiping away tears in the eyes of my people in Taraba. As I speak with, you many communities in Taraba had not witnessed development since its creation. I was marvelled me when my wife told me that she went to a remote community, and a woman of over 100 years proclaimed that she had not seen a car in her lifetime”.

Speaking on Fayose’s virtues, Ishaku showered encomiums on the governor for his forthrightness, doggedness and bravery, saying these have helped in shaping his political career”, he said.

Ikpeazu also relayed how Fayose stood by him to stay afloat and triumph in his judicial battle.

Udom, who branded Fayose a dependable pillar of support in the PDP, said “The present crops of governors in the country are committed people who are ready to take Nigeria to the next level”, he said.

Fayose, who attributed his contributions to God’s guidance and powers, urged the victors to continue to serve the people and always seek the face of God in all their dealings.

“Having triumphed over the forces of darkness, I want you to rededicate yourself to the service of God. You must see God as your pillar and be ready to render selfless service to the people,” Fayose counselled.

Among the projects commissioned were Funmilayo Olayinka Women Development Centre, built in honour of the late deputy governor; 2000 – capacity amphi theatre built within the precinct of Ewi of Ado Ekiti palace; Awedele dualisation

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like