Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 22

Photo: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Eco Bank In Abakaliki Ebonyi State

Photo: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Eco Bank In Abakaliki Ebonyi State

Mohammed Aminu Tukur

Mohammed Aminu Tukur, a serving member of the NYSC was arrested at the Ecobank last week for allegedly stealing a Techno M6 mobile phone belonging to one of the cashiers at the bank.

Though he initially denied stealing the phone, a thorough search carried out by the security officials on duty exposed him.

Every customer was subjected to a search, but Tukur refused to be searched. He angrily told the security guards conducting the search not to search him.

He said it was against his Muslim faith. All efforts made to search him, proved abortive as he resisted. The manager alerted policemen from the nearest police station. “When the policemen landed, they approached Tukur for search. He still maintained his earlier stand. The policemen overpowered him.

They searched him and discovered the cell phone inside his pocket.” One of the policemen, a Muslim, was angry and disgusted, with Tukur. He said Tukur was a disgrace to Islam. The policemen whisked Tukur away for further investigation. Tukur attributed the act to the handiwork of the devil.

His words: “It’s the devil that lured me into this type of mess. I wouldn’t have ordinarily stolen a cell phone. I’m finished! Look at what I have caused my serve. I’m a corps member. I don’t know what will be my fate after what I had done.

I have caused myself public embarrassment.” Tukur pleaded for forgiveness, promising never to indulge in such act again.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like