Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 22

FLOYD MAYWEATHER MOCKS PEOPLE LIVING FAKE LIVES

FLOYD MAYWEATHER MOCKS PEOPLE LIVING FAKE LIVES

Controversial boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather loves to brag about how rich he is

The former boxing champion shared a video via his Instagram page with an enlightening message for his followers.

One of the important things to note in his message is his referral to the fact that most people are rich on social media, considering the fact that most live fake lives.

He also revealed how luxurious his lifestyle is while pointing out the fact that he is not rich, but wealthy in real life.

Read the caption on his elaborate video below:

“Whoever said I wouldn’t enjoy retirement couldn’t be anymore wrong. How can you not enjoy the luxury of flying out 20 people for a dream trip around the world? Flying on Air-Mayweather and I chartered another private jet just for my luggage and the extra shopping bags, we’ve flown from NYC to Paris to Dubai and now to the beautiful Maldives.

“I personally chose to stay in the best of the best, a 3 bedroom Landaa Estates, where I wake up to my very own private beach. At $20,000.00 a night, you can only imagine the amenities and the view is A1, top of the line! I worked hard and made smart investments, so honestly spending $300,000.00 on vacation is just staying in my lane. Everybody is rich on social media but I’m wealthy in real life. No frontin’ needed.”

Mayweather also revealed the details of his elaborate and luxurious vacation which he is on at the Four Seasons Resort in Maldives.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER MOCKS PEOPLE LIVING FAKE LIVES

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like