Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 11

T. B. Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome Use Magic on Their Followers - Lagos Bishop Makes Shocking Allegations

T. B. Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome Use Magic on Their Followers - Lagos Bishop Makes Shocking Allegations

TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome

A Bishop of a popular Lagos church has made a startling allegation against top Nigerian pastors, T.B. Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome.

The General Overseer of the Fingers of God Church, Alagbado Lagos state, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola Peller, and son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller, has called out to the Senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, T. B. Joshua, and Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy founder, accusing them of being magicians.

Bishop Kayode, a former renowned magician, said the duo, his colleagues in the ministry, use their eyes with demonic powers in them to superimpose their thoughts into people.

In a recent interview with FLIP TV, he said, “What I see Temitope Joshua do from my own magic experience is what we call mesmerism. It is also called hypnotism.”

He claimed that while T. B. Joshua uses Kabballah magic to hypnotize his congregation and the general public over his miracles, Chris Oyakhilome’s association with Joshua makes him a suspect.

Taking on Oyakhilome, Kayode said, “I used to believe Oyakhilome before. That ended the day I saw him and Joshua doing miracles and castigating our pastors, Ayo and Okonkwo.

“When you castigate these great men of God, you are no more for God. They do miracles but don’t know what they teach.

“I would say they use magic on their followers since I was a former magician. I see in their actions hypnotism and seduction. I mean the way we used to seduce our congregation; those that come to watch our magic those days.
“I see mesmerism, hypnotism and occult display in what they do. How can people jubilate over atmosphere of miracles and before they get to the bus stop, the miracles have gone. Miracles are not limited to atmosphere. God is in charge of everywhere,” he added.

According to the Bishop, “They use the eyes with the demonic power in them to superimpose their thoughts into people. It happens, for most of those walking in the streets have very weak spirits. For there is witchcraft ability in every man.

“That is what we call telepathising: I mean, when I see them do their drama of healing while dancing from one side to another. I know its hypnotism.

“These are dangerous occultist words. Telepathising, hypnotism, occultism, kabbalah magic are processes of ruling the minds of weaker men. It could go to the length of seeing the magic maker in the dreams once the weaker person allows the demonic spirit of the conjurer to influence his mind.”

Defending his criticism on the duo, the reformer said, “Let nobody think that I am jealous of them because their churches are big. If I want to make mine big I know what to do. I am the son of Peller. I know where things happen.

“I am not a ‘mugu’, to say the truth. They can’t fool me. I want to make heaven. I don’t want my work to be a waste; for every work built on faulty foundation, shall not stand the test of time.

“Foundation of deceit, occultism and demonic power cannot stand the test of time when the owner leaves. Jesus will deny them on that day.

“God only can say if Joshua is a real man of God. I don’t judge them; only God can do that.

“Having said all these, I have nothing against them. For I feel that nothing can be except God allows,” Bishop Kayode quipped.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like