Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, November 16

Oge Okoye Celebrates 34th Birthday With Glam Mini-Photoshoot

Oge Okoye Celebrates 34th Birthday With Glam Mini-Photoshoot

Nollywood actress Oge Okoye treated herself to a mini-photoshoot in celebration of her 34th birthday today. She looks really good. More photos below;

Oge Okoye Celebrates 34th Birthday With Glam Mini-Photoshoot

She captioned it: Yeahhhh! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hurray! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! It's my bday today and what can I say unto the Lord! All I want to say is THANK YOU LORD. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything that I do today. I wish myself continuous happiness till the older years of my life, to see my children children. I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, good health and prosperity.

I am as young as my faith, As old as my doubt, I am as young as my self confidence, As old as my fear,I am as young as my hope, As old as my despair. #birthdayglamqueen #bdaygurl #love #161115 #mybirthdate #simplyme #beautifulwishes#
#igbogirl #Anambraqueen #AngelicQueen #ProudCitizenofNigeria.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like