Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, April 3

Oritsefemi‎ Receives Blessings From KSA

(King Sunny Ade and Orisefemi. Photo: TJ)

King Sunny Ade and Orisefemi. Orisefemi finally got an opportunity to meet one of his childhood role models, and with it came some elderly blessings.

The talented act met veteran Juju musician, King Sunny Ade at an event that held at Oriental Hotels, Lagos recently and he was practically star struck. He rushed to meet King Sunny Ade backstage and knelt before him for prayers.

According to Orisefemi, 'it is a privilege to meet King Sunny Ade physically. He was one of my role models while I was young. I listen to his music a lot. My dad can't do without his music and I began listening to him. His music inspired me into music. I thank God for the opportunity to finally meet him.'

sunny ade and oritsefemi

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like