Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, August 1

Man Buys First House at the Age of 99 (PHOTO)


A great-grandfather has finally taken a step onto the property ladder by buying his first home - aged 99.

Geoffrey Green has spent his life working as a tenant farmer on estate-owned farmland - following two generations of his family who previously worked there.

But the near centurion has decided it was finally time to depart the farmhouse and buy his own property - a suite with assisted living in a brand new retirement village.

Mr Green, of Combe, Oxon., said: "I've had a wonderful life and I worked hard.

"My father said to me 'Do everything a man can do but do it better' - and I worked damn hard."

And speaking of his first very own home, in Richmond Witney retirement village, he said: "I like it very much here but I do sometimes go back to the Manor Farm."

Mr Green is enjoying his new home, despite just relocating.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like