Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, January 27

Kenyan couple tell why they tied knot in tshirts!



Earlier today we shared first photos from a Kenyan couple's very simple wedding (HERE), now we have got more details!

The wedding between 27 yrs old WILSON WANJOHI MUTURA and 23 yrs old ANNE MUHONJA cost Kshs 100 only. According to Ndungu, this was their story: "We met about 3 years ago at a Youth Camp. We used to fellowship at ELIM CHURCH but different congregations in Nyahururu and Kinangop. .
.
In August and December, youths would attend camps. Wilson moved to Nairobi later but we would communicate on phone. In 2016 we started planning for our wedding, Paster Jasper even started announcing in Church. .
.
We had planned for the wedding to be in December 2016 and every church member was looking foward to it. Unfortunately we could not raise money for the wedding. I am employed to sell apples in a mkokoteni where I'm paid on commission. .
.
If I sell apples worth kshs 1000, i am paid kshs 100. Having not raised the cash, we cancelled the wedding. In as much as we couldn't raise money, we still wanted to do it in a Godly way. .
.
We talked to our pastor about it and later visited our parents from both sides who okayed our move. They had no problem with us not paying dowry now, infact they wanted it done later, something that made us happy.
.
.
On the material day, I had 200 shillings in my pocket. I went to church as usual but waited after praise and worship session when I dashed to a malimali shop where I bought my rings at kshs 100. .
.
The remainder is what we took for our first supper as a married couple. We definitely have great plans. I wush I could get an electronics shop where I can sell many items and engage my wife in expanding the business. But we trust God for big blessings."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like