Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, May 9

I Love You, I Love You, Niyi Johnson’s New Boo Showers Him With Praises


Niyi Johnson’s new boo, Seyi Edun has taken to IG to praise him for the role he played during her movie premiere. She says he is one in a million and she can't thank him enough. She went on and on. Let me just stop here so you can hear it all from the horses mouth. She wrote;

A huge thanks to my support system, My ejika My everything. Thanks for being the major part of my success story. Thanks for supporting my movement. Aduragbemi May God reward u in million folds. If i start mentioning ur impact I won't stop typing, all I can say is THANK U. Thanks for the surprises馃槂馃槀馃槂馃ぃ u really got me. Thanks for being my uber 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃmy bartender馃
構馃構馃構 despite ur status馃槏馃槏馃槏 ur humility is rare. Thanks for supporting me financially, spiritually and morally. I pray God give u reason to smile always. I love u and I love u 4eva鉂も潳鉂も潳馃挋馃挋馃挋馃挋馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挍馃挍馃挍馃挍 kisses馃拫馃憚馃拫 @adeniyijohnson #shai5in1’

Niyi Johnson is Toyin Aimakhu’s ex.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like