Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, May 12

I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her -- Nigerian Man Who Loves To Package His Wife (PHOTOS)


While stories of domestic violence seem to be the talk of the moment, a Nigerian man identified as Kalu Igwe has got himself trending online after sharing wise words for the men over how to treat their wives specially. Read what he wrote below;

I love good things. I love seeing my wife put on great outfits. Inside and out.I remember the first time I travelled outside the country without my wife,i started searching for one store I had heard so much
about that they call Victoria Secret. I wanted to get the best Lingerie for my wife.

I went in there and got her stuffs that will blow her mind.She did not send me. I just knew she deserves the best so I went to where they said you can get the best. I do all her lingerie shopping for her. I have studied her taste over time and have synchronised it with what I would love to feast my eyes on whenever I look at my wife. I always love it whenever I see the handwork of my selection on her. Trust me,I always pick out the best.I always love it whenever I hear her say with pride,my husband bought it for me each time people compliment her outfit. 
 

Each time she puts on an outfit,the first thing she does is to ask me whether I like it. I dont mind if I dont buy new things for myself. I can make that sacrifice as long as my wife and my kids are looking good.

People dont care about how many bottles of beer you drink daily,the type of car you drive,whether you live in banana Island or you work in an oil company. Once they see how your wife and kids look,they can be able to tell the kind of person you are.
Your wife reflects who you are.Im not talking about dressing and looking expensive but understanding that no matter what level you find yourself in that you can actually package your wife and kids to look good as much as your resources will allow you.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like