Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 14

True Love: Woman gushes about her disabled 'small' man and why she married him (Photo)

A Kenyan woman married to a 'small' man shared her heartwarming story on Facebook.

"We were worshiping together at a church in 2003.We parted ways in 2004 and we would later meet in 2009.I didn't see him in that boyfriend/girlfriend way but we were friends,normal friends." she said.


"He would always tell me that I look like a woman who can make a good mom for his kids.Then one thing led to another and in 2010 he proposed.I was overwhelmed,by the love and what people would say.You see he is short and disabled. I wasn't sure about whether to say yes or no so I asked him for more time. I prayed to God and I became sure it was him.

Many people talked so Ill of us. Some said I accepted him because I was desperate.
"It is all water under a bridge. We had a colorful wedding in 2011. I am so happy with my "short, dark and handsome. We are trying for kids but no pressure at all. I am actually happy. Very happy"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like